You may already be an organisation who can demonstrate exemplary practice when it comes to CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) even though it will always be work in progress as legislation changes, social norms vary and stakeholder expectations alter. In being this progressive, you are already far down the path of building a sustainable business reputation. Employees will want to stay with you, prospective employees will want to join you and customers will recommend you.
How well do the suppliers or people who help you get your product or service to market – represent your sustainable business reputation? This year the CSR Showcase is offering you a way to extend and communicate best practice as well as triggering a step change in your supply chain or business network. We are offering you:
- 7 sponsored delegate places for companies in your supply chain (you choose who) to attend the 2015 CSR Showcase
- If you wish you can convert 2 of your 7 places to sponsor a charity to attend
- 10 trees planted in the Forest of Hearts attributed to your organisation – £100 goes to Heart Research UK from this activity
- 1 full page advertisement in the showcase guide (A5)
- 1 exhibition stand to showcase your companies CSR credentials
- Your logo featured on event collateral
For just £1200.00
Contact Annette Gann, firstname.lastname@example.org – 07415 864429 for further details or to book.
Please contact email@example.com or 0845 3711557 for further information.